about 4 years ago
Wise words from Abraham J. Twerski:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn2twFwjNQE
- we are not going to always make the right decision
- Decisions have to be made with integrity
- Our desires color our decisions (most desires come from animalistic traits), the first thing you should think is why you should not do it
- Not making a decision is a decision (which is the worst becauses others will decide for you which will not be in your interest)
- Getting the best possible information, having self-confidence, pray, not to be shaken if the decision does not turn out to be right, not to see it as a horrible failure on our part
- Our decisions are good or bad are determined by how we made them not what the consequences were.